940: The +ve Sides - Poem by Amit Biswas
Hey, it would be nice to speak to you someday,
Remember all those happy moments and sad?
I missed lunch and drive together we have had,
When you left, I was confused if not downright fey,
The day you walked into my life, I knew,
I could not have given an option but loved you,
It took some months for you though,
To realize that our love was so true,
I know you have been in this doubt,
Ever since you finished degree and went out,
You talked of `catching up’ and were sarcastic,
Your remarks and concern sounded so caustic.
But I learnt few more lessons I was left with,
I have turned a believer, needed to submit,
Everything has a good side they say,
If not others, at least I believe it today.
Comments about 940: The +ve Sides by Amit Biswas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl