A Bed Of Sand - Poem by Jasbir Chatterjee
And your bed isn't
Always of roses;
But even life is human.
It takes pity,
Softens the blows,
Lets you draw solace
From a bed of sand.
Comments about A Bed Of Sand by Jasbir Chatterjee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl