A Liiving Need - Poem by Sandra Feldman
Everyone needs affection
Whether admitted or not
Even domestic animals
So why deny its vital must?
Without love, living
Is hollow, shallow
Never will tall Redwoods
Reach the stars,
Nor will dreams sail the Seas
That even now, seem so far.
Comments about A Liiving Need by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda