A Love Letter Of A Poet - Poem by Ravi Kopra
The whole of myself, my love
Is lost in you
I feel always you are with me
I see and hear you
And feel your touch, so soft.
You are my whole being
I am yours, my love
My soul misses you.
Comments about A Love Letter Of A Poet by Ravi Kopra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl