A Man Of Letters Who Needs An Escape - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Turn off the lights and crawl into bed.
But the night is still young.
Sleep skips away and he too needs an escape.
But he's chained to the pillar of success
And cannot avoid letting things pile up to his fatty nose.
Comments about A Man Of Letters Who Needs An Escape by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl