A Mind Unfold. - Poem by Polly Klomp
Numerous sparks are running through my head,
Asking me what to do,
A million thoughts are passing by,
And it’s all about you.
I think I wished for this,
And than it just happened.
I might have dreamed of this,
And I can’t quit.
I don’t know this feeling,
But I unconsciously love it.
My eyes are rolling as I begin to wonder.
Maybe it is meant to be?
Or am I going “down under”?
I think my mind is tricking me.
Do I want to believe it?
Or is it all a lie?
Do we want to do this?
Or am I just not _that_ guy?
As this can’t get any worse
I’m going in.
I stop my boundaries
I’ll take you for a spin.
And when I’m done,
Be sure to tell me how you feel
Because when I’m through with you
Your life will look surreal.
Comments about A Mind Unfold. by Polly Klomp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl