Lawrence S. Pertillar
A Movement Off My Path - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The only thing you can show me,
At this late stage of the game...
Is what you have been showing me all along.
A commitment to nothingness...
With a devotion made to excuses!
You can't show me anything,
But a movement off my path!
I'm not about to ask,
For you to take a step away!
I'm demanding it!
Show me how you can be gone with the wind.
Comments about A Movement Off My Path by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl