A Rusty Needle Cries - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
When a silky thread
passes through the eye of the needle
He murmurs; 'O it's really smooth
And you gave me the life again! '
[To my beloved who cuts a Black Forest cake today!
When I asked 'sorry how old are you? '
She said; 'Just completing Sixteen! ]
Comments about A Rusty Needle Cries by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda