A Sad Heart Of A Lover - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Beneath a huge mountain like an ant,
He watches the birds where they fly in the twilight sky towards their nests.
A single star gossips with the Moon.
And he hears their secret croon.
Who comes to chat with him?
Only the darkness peeps to his untidy room.
He dreams the day of betrayal that she left the village like yesterday.
Why the morning star visits so early?
No, it's as usual.
The midday is very warm like an oven.
And the teary eyes always there never leaves him alone.
Comments about A Sad Heart Of A Lover by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl