A Sad Tune She Plays In A Rainy Night - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
With a small drizzle I hear the melody,
Queen of the night she walks here and there with the wind
And it looks so sad when she passes without a hope.
There isn't a single soul to be seen on the road
As the drizzle turned into heavy rains unexpectedly.
Comments about A Sad Tune She Plays In A Rainy Night by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl