A Stoic Reminder - Poem by Tiffanie Lein
Four years past in quiet bearing
Each day non I do not stand
At the road fork, heart just baring
But foiled by face twas feigned as bland.
But like the cactus as my shade,
And the vulture spying from above;
No comfort, Woe's dismal bade
Farewell & left one void of love.
Standing here, refuse to leave
This hollow within you cannot reave.
31 March 2008
Comments about A Stoic Reminder by Tiffanie Lein
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl