A Tenderfoot In Lovesick - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Lovesome lad doesn't know really what he wants?
And his poor parents are worried.
They take him to all the specialists with great hardships
But the sickness not diagnosed yet.
She is engaged the nextdoor lass
But the boy imagines an illusive love affair.
He is already matured now; but still a single.
And she lives happily with her grand children.
Love knot tightens day by day
And the tight-lipped dreams of his death bed seems ready.
Comments about A Tenderfoot In Lovesick by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl