A Thought - Poem by AHO Speaks
Ask the question when times are not right
Close the eyes and let your mind be your sight.
Solace will come for a direction to find
Welcome the seeds of thought; inside of your mind.
Bring in the sounds of nature you cannot see
Allow them to be absorbed and be your company
Take the thought and put it in your hand
Close your eyes and listen; and come to understand.
Persistence is a value based on effort and time
To know the truth; look inside of your mind.
03-18-06 Aho Speaks.
Comments about A Thought by AHO Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl