A True Friend Is A Rare Catch - Poem by David Taylor
Live your life as a trapeze artist,
reaching dizzy heights
with attention firmly on your flight.
Soaring to enthral us all.
Never giving a single thought
to the height or what lies below.
Deep inside knowing, but not in thought,
I am your net and you will be caught.
Love from your true friend.
Comments about A True Friend Is A Rare Catch by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye