A Very Special Lady - Poem by James Greene
To a very lovely lady,
That I have come to know.
Oh darling I do pray,
That this love will continue to grow.
Your loving eyes always sparkle,
They could light up any room.
Your sweet, friendly smile,
Always chases away the gloom.
Being together with you,
Is always so much fun.
We laugh and joke,
About things we’ve said and done.
I knew that you were special,
From the very, very, start.
I could tell by the fluttering that I felt,
Deep within my heart.
You are always so soft and sweet,
In all that you do and say.
I love you oh so much.
In each and every way.
I say this with honesty,
So heartfelt and true.
I am so blessed my dear,
To have a special love like you.
Comments about A Very Special Lady by James Greene
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda