A Village Grandpa And The Kind Doctor - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
'Yes Papa what brought you here'
'I am sick with menses'
' I understand Hemorrhoids'
'No, Women get that kind'
'Certainly Men get menses'
Doctor pacified the old patient!
*Man's mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimension.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes
Comments about A Village Grandpa And The Kind Doctor by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl