Theresa Ann Moore
A Visit To The Psychiatrist - Poem by Theresa Ann Moore
Does the downpour
Wipe your mind clear…
Reveal the glare.
When you look around
Life doesn’t seem fair…
Seemingly dissolving before eyes
Hopes are challenged by a dare
Are your thoughts
Digging deeper into despair?
Is there anything
You would like to share?
Comments about A Visit To The Psychiatrist by Theresa Ann Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl