A Wolf Named Tennessee* - Poem by elysabeth faslund
Three. Gun. Shots.
I knew my wolf
Bubbly cub that she was,
To laughing giant she became...
One paw on my heart,
One paw in the forest
Of her kind...
So, thank you, Hollywood Movies...
You taught a Budweiser idiot
To kill the monster YOU made...
Not the angel I raised.
Not the soul I bonded.
Not the eyes I look through.
Comments about A Wolf Named Tennessee* by elysabeth faslund
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl