A Yellow Mellow Thread So Bare, As To Not, Even Care. - Poem by Michael Gale
The tilting of oh rose to wander and wonder bright...
this writing on the wall so neat and all right.
I hope I'll be able to read more of Yon works
before My graphics or video card doth expire
To read in appreciation of yet another works
sought out desire.
Thy yellow thread which alights to leftest's march
This margin's breadth a lit beyond all thy truest truer,
grit.Might be a computer's glitch?
Or even a witch's spell to still enough enthrall as enrich
Great write kind Sir'est, Sire's might!
Comments about A Yellow Mellow Thread So Bare, As To Not, Even Care. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl