Love, Love, Love-Thank God. - Poem by Michael Gale
Love, love, love...
Thanks goes to the all mighty one from up above.
You've brought my mate just to my side...
You've led the spiritual path for your son's holy guided stride.
He gave up his life for your good holy loved wide spread word...
Many people were forgiven,
of this fact forgiven ex-sinners have world widely heard.
Fate united me to my bride...
Cupid's arrow gave me such a wonderful wild crazy ride.
Comments about Love, Love, Love-Thank God. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl