Advice From Friends - Poem by Sandra Osborne
“You should just say ‘Oh well’,
and ignore all those Trolls”
“Take a higher stand,
you just give them bait”
“Ignore it all and
write about the sky or the bushy
bushes, green and standing tall”
All very good advice from you all.
And I thank you so much for it.
But this is poetry too you know.
And I don’t recall an outcry for Lennon
to stop his nonsense and ignore Paul
when he asked him how he slept.
This poem refers to John Lennon's song
written to Paul McCartney called 'How do you sleep'
Comments about Advice From Friends by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl