Nasra Al Adawi
Nasra Al Adawi Poems
- A Woman Like Me I have the will, To touch the sky And I do...
- Im A Down Syndrome Child No one else but me Had been stared ...
- My African Lady I take a glance at you My African lady Your...
- Moral Ties What is the price of these tears? As they fall ...
- Discard The Cold At times the weather keeps reflecting on ...
- Just When I Thought I too walked in the valley of darkness ...
- The Massacred Of Nature Screams continues, into a shallow ...
website www.nasra-al-adawi.blogspot.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nasra Al Adawi
A Woman Like Me
I have the will,
To touch the sky
And I do not need any wings
Enabling me to reach that high
Defeat has no definition in my brain
I have the aspiration; I’m set to seize that dream
A woman like me, will reach that far and many miles more..
Maybe, you will find tears
Held in my eyes
Or falling like river
On a terrain of my face
It’s a momentum relief
Giving no answer to resolve the grief
I gather myself
In dignity I embrace
A woman like me, had learned to stand beyond any calamity