All Alone - Poem by Shaneka Taylor
Here I am all alone
Nothing to say just want to go home
The air blowing on my skin
Whose next who will come in
I can hear the cars outside rooming the street
Who will be next who will I meet
Lights shining down on me
I have no friends as far as I can see.
I'm all alone! ! !
Comments about All Alone by Shaneka Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl