All Fly Free - Poem by David Darbyshire
Love will come,
to each and everyone.
It is meant to be,
that we all fly free.
To be stuck in the dark,
with no light, not even a spark.
This is 'not' meant to be,
go for the light, try to be free.
Go with your feelings,
follow your heart.
Try to spread your wings,
make a new start.
Comments about All Fly Free by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl