Although I Choose Death - Poem by Amy Kerswell
Though I chose death.
Instead of heartache and pointless pain.
My love and need for you still remain.
But my pain I could no longer sustain.
Nor would it of stopped you from greiving.
Although I chose death instead of heartache and pain.
I hope my memory it will not stain.
Nor lead to a life of misery.
It was something I had to do.
My love for you all still remain.
For only in you I live again.
My life I lived in vain.
With a load of shit and pain.
So my life I selfslained.
Comments about Although I Choose Death by Amy Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda