Edward Kofi Louis
Among The Odds - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Against your will;
Living in a famous gold region,
Dreaming along! !
Facing the fragrance of life,
Up high with your mind! !
Always searching for the truth;
Among the odds of life,
With the ways of mankind on earth.
Comments about Among The Odds by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl