An Old Poet - Poem by RAJ NANDY
AN OLD POET
One day an old poet wrote a lyrical poem
He put it to music and sang out his verse,
And those around him heard his lyrical sound,
His voice was gruff and he sang out loud!
His music was jovial, his music was light,
His song got wafted in the cool breeze of
And when he was tired he slept like a log,
But no one knew if he was loved at all!
04 Mar 09
Comments about An Old Poet by RAJ NANDY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl