Nikunj Sharma Poems
- Magnets Wrapped carefully in words, feelings travel across ...
- # # Let Her Not Sacrifice Anym... Branches reaching out ...
- Hunger's Hold Bubbles surface; disrupt the calm The mind ...
- ! ! ! After! ! ! One day when the sun shall rise and the ...
- .home Sweet Home A sea of defunct toys Canvas of walls ...
- My First Poem My first words are forgotten Just as the first...
- Smiles May smiles be the link; Between you and me. May ...
Wrapped carefully in words, feelings
travel across the miles. Edgy fingers;
wait to kiss the heart of keyboard,
mindful of space bar.
To know more about
each other, They live another day
full of smiles. Praying in their world;
playing the part assigned.
Heartbeats heard, stethoscope
not required, each beat expressive of
its intent. Far yet near
Faint yet clear.
Unseen forces; unknown faces,
Concerns for each other;
Silent reminders of existence
and belief at other end.
they defy the written ...