Angelic Wings, Sent To Me. - Poem by Michael Gale
Angel, your wings shone on me...
Brightly lit wonderment of your shine.
Your ways hath been good to me...
Since the day-You shine.
Belated arrival at your door...
May thy weather, doth explore.
Angel, angel please shine on ye...
Make me admonished most yet be.
Yon smiling wings hath spread...
Mirth filled deep inside my head.
You were an angel sent to me...
In my heart, you'll be-for thee.
Comments about Angelic Wings, Sent To Me. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda