Angels Or Lucifer The 'Prince Of Sin'. - Poem by Michael Gale
Angels are the warriors of the good of heart...
From beginning and the end of start.
Our winged wonders safeguard our mortal host's...
They are God's agents that help us most.
From beginning of time were they to fight the Devil...
They had heads t'were smartly level.
Swords were thrust upon all the bad...
Betrayed was God-renigged and sad.
Lucifer was not happy being told...
He was jealous of God and wanted to be known as one 'lo bold.
Lucifer started a war that he could not win....
That is why he is known as 'The Prince of Sin'.
Lucifer, the userper was fallen from grace...
Down below doth he rule and live in a well heated of place.
Comments about Angels Or Lucifer The 'Prince Of Sin'. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl