Another Love Song - Poem by londiwe buthelezi
last night we were alright.but now i feel all alone.
you keep ignoring me, you don't pick up the phone.
was it something that i did? or maybe something that i said?
one minute we we're laughing, and the next our love was dead.
it's over now; and i can't beg you to stay.
i guess we're over now; but did it have to end this way?
and we're over now; and i'm not feeling ok.
so we're over now.what else is there to say?
our conversations were so long, but now we can't even say hello
when did all this happen? where did our love go?
i dream about us at night, i dream we still had fun.
but i wake up then i realise that both of us are done.
Comments about Another Love Song by londiwe buthelezi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda