MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
~ Aquatic N' Lunar Liaison ~ - Poem by MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
~ Aquatic n' Lunar Liaison ~
13 March 2011
Moon smiles on waveletful ocean
In myriad nisi but surfeit oscillation
Fiancée's face in veritable vibration
Heart in rhapsodic constellations.
Aquatic n' Lunar liaison
Metaphorically in coalition
Solacing in blissful pavilion
Why in realm of obfuscation
Souse in fête fiancée unison.
Glossary: With humility I'm giving what I tried to express
Nisi: Not final or absolute
Surfeit: The quality of being so overabundant
Obfuscation: Confusion resulting from failure to understand
Fête: An elaborate party [often outdoors]
Copyright reserved by author
Comments about ~ Aquatic N' Lunar Liaison ~ by MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda