As If We Are Adam And Eve - Poem by Asif Andalib
As if we are Adam and Eve
Our sorrows do not want to leave!
Our tears fall like rivers from mountain
Has anyone else has such a pain?
Our sighs are like gusty wind of monsoon
A sin has taken away life’s best boon!
I haven’t got chance to taste your kiss
Our smiles have gone like lost memories!
Comments about As If We Are Adam And Eve by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda