* * * As The Cuckoo One's - Poem by Tsira Gogeshvili
I tell you that,
That the sorrow
Is the speedy birdie
-As a winged arrow
But he so loves,
Lovely the eyes.
As the cuckoo one's
Nest, the foreigner's...
Comments about * * * As The Cuckoo One's by Tsira Gogeshvili
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda