As We Sadly Depart For The 'Morrow. - Poem by Michael Gale
Tis once was hinted at or said
'Parting is such sweet sorrow'...
Sadness well abounds as of the
following next morrow.
Perchance our past meetings were crossed
For now a well saddened leave t'will accompany me
in fond befriended memories always to live and not to end
As to ye i do not fib or lie.
Comments about As We Sadly Depart For The 'Morrow. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl