RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Attuned To Instincts - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Moving slowly through the afternoon, relaxing and letting
the sun soothe what ails you.
Taking precautions, carefully combining it all together to
introduce avenues of another phase in life.
Protecting only the beauty of intense desire, wandering
into the past and future while remaining here in the present,
attuned to natural instincts.
Comments about Attuned To Instincts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl