Lawrence S. Pertillar
Authorized - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There is nothing like knowing,
One's own struggle to undo...
And when to ignore,
The advice given by another...
Who has not a clue what to do,
With their own struggles...
If not directed by someone read,
Who has been authorized...
By a book published,
That has listed credits given to others...
For revealing their 'helpful' problems.
Giving to them 'thanks'.
And not one has a testimony,
Of stating they are now trouble free.
But had been used for research purposes.
Comments about Authorized by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda