Autumn Painter - Poem by Rhonda Baker
Who painted you while I was asleep?
With amber hues and colors deep
With golden dancers in the light
Fire red... my soul ignite
Slowly drifting to the ground
In your Autumn blanket...I am now found
The cold wind takes my breathe away
With orange leaves; that beg me stay
Who did all this...with such great ease?
I beg you, beg you tell me please!
Comments about Autumn Painter by Rhonda Baker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl