Lawrence S. Pertillar
Award Winning Crops - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
For any wrongs done,
By those accused to be abusers...
Let us insist those accusations cease.
Let us all believe,
Is a forgiveness received.
We can overcome,
Misdeeds of those seeds planted!
Supplanted in despair unwarranted.
If we all choose,
To refuse to feed on substitutes.
And only caress a harvest of goodwill.
Gathering within our nests,
What is best that fulfills...
To root and strengthen a quality of life,
That produces award winning crops...
Of all kinds to nourish diverse tastes,
With a satisfaction...
That is condoned and completes,
Everyone who seeks the desire!
Comments about Award Winning Crops by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl