Back On The Road Again - Poem by David Harris
As we walk life’s journey
that is not without its tears,
sometimes we find a small pocket
of happiness that carries us through
until the next one comes along.
Sometimes we find turmoil
of which there is little escape from.
Our direction gets mixed signals there.
The next day
we are back on the road again.
The one leading us
to our final destination
in the future somewhere.
We all need sadness
to show us how good
happiness can really be.
We all need heartaches in love
so we can recognise
the real thing called love
when it comes along.
Comments about Back On The Road Again by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl