Bad Day - Poem by David Lomenick
blood on the wall.
ripped open shirt.
It all started with a stalk,
walk away from the day your paranoia kicked in.
you accepted him,
his devilishly innocent grin.
deep dark secrets of his past,
your last day was his first.
you wished for the best,
but you got the worst.
Comments about Bad Day by David Lomenick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl