Emotion - Poem by David Lomenick
Hide behind your wall,
so every time you fall,
nobody will see who you really are.
Why are you afraid of revealing your feelings?
Are you afraid you'll get help help you know you really need?
Are you afraid your friends will betray you or judge you for who you really are?
You say you have no scars,
but they show,
You didn't know that your friends that you thought you could never trust again have seen your emotions,
the feel sorry for what you've been through,
and for you.
Next time you feel your hiding your feelings from us,
you need to let out the true you,
so be happy,
so be sad,
If there's something wrong,
don't shrug it off and say it's gone.
Comments about Emotion by David Lomenick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl