Moriah Lederman Poems
- My Contribution To The World It is not invention, discoveries...
- The Meek She travels alone, carried by currents unknown ...
- The Things You Took From Me A mind filled with every ...
- Time Each morning is another death. I die with the opening ...
- Don'T Touch Don't touch me... I cannot bear you touch me ...
- Journey Come sail with me. It's a journey of discovery. Not...
- Under A Black Light Moonglow brightly blue All around ...
I am a 30 year, stay at home mom of four. I have been journal writing since I was 15. I'm not an accomplished writer by any means. Writing is an escape for me, a way to transcend lifes constant monotony. It's a way to delve into my soul and wrench out the hidden shadows that reside within. For no shadow can live in the light. It's a good thing I have writing as an outlet. Four kids could drive a person to drink. HaHa.. Who says you have to be serious all the time? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Moriah Lederman
She travels alone, carried by currents
unknown even to her.
Here but for a moment.
Fragrant blossoms rest upon her head
permeating everything about her, causing
remembrance of the splendid spring and
Soft is her embrace, yet still leaves
imprints upon the soul.
Virtuous, trusting, empathic and kind
gentle and fragile, yet strong and
All stand in awe and anticipate her next
whim or wile.
Don't forget the gentle breezes that
For they are here but fleetingly, and
make tiny impacts that change ...