Bad English - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
There ain't nuthin' more worse
than bad English 'n grammar,
it's when fools treat good verse
with a saber-toothed hammer.
It's a shame says me mother
they pay teachers no mind,
as us talk to each other
them ain't words they can find.
So I say to me mates
if you done what you must
you go visit the States
watch your lingo go bust.
Comments about Bad English by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl