Be A Man Too - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
One is a dog when one wags for bread,
And a mouse when one steal for one’s wants.
One is a dog when one drives trespassers
And a monkey when one cuckolds.
One must be a man to take pity
And redress others sufferings.
Comments about Be A Man Too by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda