Beauty - Poem by Instalasi Sastra
Beauty is a heavenic boon,
Stretch in tin line between vice and virtue;
Beauty unlasting and will end soon,
Fade in time and lost its final hue.
A triumph of happiness shall we have,
If beauty conquered by love;
A sincerity to uphold and save,
Two souls ordained in love.
A default of happiness shall we have,
If passion vanquished the beauty;
A Bestial ruled and deprave,
To besmirch the throne of heaven.
Comments about Beauty by Instalasi Sastra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda