Bedtime Story - Poem by Roger Bewman
Once upon a time, long time in the future…
There was a Bedtime story that couldn’t go to sleep
So Time thought of a trick in order to fool the Bedtime story.
Changed the name to Emit but still Bedtime story couldn’t sleep
So Emit talked to Sleep and Sleep was renamed to Peels.
After that Bedtime story fell asleep, but couldn’t dream.
So Emit and Peels talk to Dream and Dream changed name to Madre
Now Bedtime story was deep asleep having fairy dreams about time travel…
Goodnight sleep tight….
Comments about Bedtime Story by Roger Bewman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda