Edward Kofi Louis
Beethoven - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Bees and trees,
Eyes of peace and love,
Enjoying the fruits of life!
Tracks of righteous morals,
Here on earth with the music of creation.
Over the hills and far away! !
Voices and choices,
Even with Classical Music;
Noted with the muse of Beethoven as well.
Comments about Beethoven by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl