Lawrence S. Pertillar
Before Doubt Objects - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The only thing I want is something real.
Not to satisfy a taste,
That silences a quickened whim.
But comes to quiet...
Before doubt objects to its acceptance,
Comments about Before Doubt Objects by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl