Lawrence S. Pertillar
Being First Served - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Don't give me nothing,
That's going to trickle down!
I'm not the kind to wait around,
For that kind of action!
My satisfaction comes from knowing,
What I deserve is being first served!
And I want to reap good things,
From what I've been sowing!
Comments about Being First Served by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl